Sunday, January 17, 2010

As I have been reading VonDaneiken's book, Chariot's of the Gods?, I have begun to wonder about religions being an expression of devotion to the 'Gods'. And what if the Gods were space faring aliens? In some ways, that is a disturbing question. But I also find it intriguing, in a strange kind of way.

I have become interested enough to bookmark a few websites about aliens and UFOs. The more I read, the more my world view changes. From Gods being considered as aliens from outer space, to the aliens being considered as explorers, having stopped by, or chosen planet earth to use as a inter breeding ground. To create slave labor., to what end? I haven't quite found out yet. Maybe a stepping stone to galactic domination?

Those are some of the theories I have come across in my readings. Sometimes, it is fascinating. And sometimes, it is overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment